Mother’s Day is coming soon, and there are many ways to to incorporate motherhood-themed content into your strategy on this day and ongoing. If you’re a mompreneur, be sure to capture photos of you with your kiddos in your brand imagery and include motherhood-themed content on your social platforms, blog and e-mail marketing.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You maybe hesitant to do this if you haven’t been doing it already, and we get it. Sharing the ups and downs of motherhood can make you worry that clients won’t see you as reliable, but it’s so not true. It’s a great way to show relatability and how efficient you can be! Moms balance so much, and it’s important to show that to encourage others.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Consider sharing some of these topics:⠀⠀
- Your favorite mom hacks (ie. sleep or potty training) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- A day-in-the-life of how you juggle motherhood and business as a mompreneur.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Your must-haves as an expecting mom. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- How you balance business and homeschooling or virtual school. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Go-to books for bed time. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Your family-favorite snacks, or how you meal prep for a busy week.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- A story about a life lesson you recently taught your child, and relate it back to business.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- A helpful tip or candid moment as a mompreneur can help other moms in your audience, so share your journey! ⠀
These topics also apply if your ideal client is a mom. Sharing relatable stories will help you connect with them.
How do you share motherhood content on your platform?